Friday, May 20, 2011

swimming

My OB allowed me to swim from now on, since the cervix is stable and my cerclage is internal.  I went and floated in the pool, and did a few laps, but let me tell ya' that pregnant women float very nicely.  I hardly need to move anything to float.  In fact, I can swim just by moving my arms.  It was divine to feel so light, my heels not hurting, my legs and my whole body feeling so free.  It was NICE.  I got some clogs as well, will post a picture tomorrow, quite comfortable but still my heels hurt.  I think that I am just heavy and my feet haven't had time to adjust to the pressure on the heel pads and on the metatarsals.  Here is a picture of me and Emma, don't I look like the world's happiest pregnant woman?  I love love love being pregnant.  (minus the heel pad pain :)

6 comments:

  1. Awe, you look absolutely adorable!!! And yes very happy as well:) I hear you on the foot pain, I've really been feeling lately as well that and back pain, all totally worth it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks SO *GORGEOUS* and *HAPPY*. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally realized why I could not post anything.. Apparently I forgot to follow you using my firefox instead of internet Explorer.

    Just want you to know you are beautiful! Look at how gorgeous you and Emma are! I am so incredibly excited for you! Your in the homestretch now.

    I cannot wait to meet Emma and come over for that coffee we discussed and some of that delicious baking you tempt me with :). See you soon MrsH, the time will fly by now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful!.....I LOVED swimming when i was prego too! so light...so free....just blissful! ~ Julie ☼

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you, Emma and the sweater we both bought :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I cannot post anything, it's me writing from Provence :)

    ReplyDelete