Sunday, July 10, 2011

Watch out, Impending baby shower

Congratulations to Emily at Aidan, baby of mine (See link in the right hand side) for having had a live baby girl after her long ordeal with PPROM and bedrest.  Head over there and give her a hug if you know her story!

I am about to have my baby shower in half an hour.  I feel quite full of emotions like I am about to graduate from university or get married or do something equally big.  Once you have the shower, everybody expects you to have a live baby I think, I mean why else do they give you baby stuff?  So it is like publicly being acknowledged as ready to have a baby.  It might seem like I am making a bigger deal out of it than it is, but really, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE IT HERE!  So I am going to enjoy it lots lots lots and eat cake too!

No comments:

Post a Comment